We went to visit our friends, the Jones, who just had a little boy in mid-June. Kellen was all excited to meet his new buddy. Yes, this is his excited face... he can be somewhat serious.

Ok, the other side to the story is they also have a little girl named Ella, who is about 6 weeks younger than Campbell. The two little girls thought they needed to be naked while they played in the backyard. Thank goodness there was a fence because they were not so modest.

I can only imagine what this conversation is about!

Proud papas with their little guys!

Ella and Campbell. I love the hand on Campbell's belly. These two girls play so well together!

They took turns pushing each other in the car... had to be naked to do it! I took a hilarious picture of a completely naked Campbell climbing into the car with her bottom in the air, but Daddy wouldn't let me put it online.
No comments:
Post a Comment